making a feature for font to appear bigger or smaller in messaging screen
Yes please, bigger letters, getting old ☺️
You can customize fonts. I too have vision issues and it's really very helpful. The settings are located in several places. It would however be nice to just have a font setting page where we can increase/decrease all the settings. Here are where they are located:
* Launch Chomp. At the top you'll see the bar that says Conversations, a search box then 3 dots.
* Tap the 3 dots and select Settings.
* Select Theme it!
* Tap the Edit button.
* From here you have two options on what you wish to edit. For a good view, you'll need to do some editing in both.
* We'll start with the Conversation List, so tap that.
* From there you can set the Contact Font size by tapping on it, as well as the Message Font and the Date Font.
* Once you have that done, hit the back button and tap Conversation. From there you can edit the Date Font, Outgoing Font, Incoming Font and Counters Font sizes by tapping on each.
* Once you're finished and you have it the way you like it, start backing back out of the app and you'll get a screen that says "Do you wish to save your changes?"
* You'll have to save it, so pick a name like BiggerFonts (or whatever you like) and save it.
Tada! It's done. It looks daunting but it's really easy and once you do the first one you'll get the hang of it.
I hope this helps! If you have trouble, I'll be happy to write up a tutorial, or a video (if I can figure out how to get it on youtube) and post a link here. You'll need to let me know though if this doesn't work as I don't monitor these pages. You can email me at my username here without spaces @gmail.com
Love the appexcept for the fact that I can't customize my font size I'm legally blind and the font is top small and hard to see
What kind of jerk makes you email him for the answer, rather than just posting it here for all of us to see? He's lying.
We should be able to increase and use different types of fonts.
How do u make the letters bigger
Please. For us that wear bi focals
How to make font larger
If you know how to do it, why don't you just tell us? It's not a simple menu item under settings as it should be.
There is a way to do that already! You don't need to ask for a special anon for that. Come on now you guys are getting ridiculous on these requested questions and answers tomorrow now.
I too have poor vision but there is a way to make your font bigger I have done it and I know how to do it. if you need help you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
please help make the font bigger I don't have the best vision and that makes me sad it's hard to see my font on this app.