Feedback
3397 results found
-
3 votes
-
3 votes
-
5 votes
-
demo
shop city.zer
1 vote -
3 votes
-
2 votes
-
4 votes
-
I would like to have the option to put a button on the pop up for text to speech instead of going through a menu
a dedicated button on the pop up for text to speech instead of going through menu and scrolling options
18 votes -
17 votes
-
4 votes
-
27 votes
-
sync with contacts to save new contacts
would like to be able to save new contacts to my contacts log.
13 votes -
sync with contacts to save new contacts
would like to be able to save new contacts to my contacts log.
4 votes -
1 vote
-
Improve the widget
I would like to see an improved widget with conversation list n what nots. Maybe even customisable?
32 votes -
give the option to get out of group chats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
get out of group chats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23 votes -
Block pop up notification while in conversation screen with that same person.
I have pop up notifications turned on, which is awesone, but
while I am in a conversation with someone, and they text me again while I am typing, or just have the screen open, the pop up shows up. It doesn't make sense to have a pop up of a text if I am already on that conversation screen. Can you please amend that? Thank you!61 votes -
88 votes
-
7 votes
-
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?