Feedback
3397 results found
-
6 votes
-
5 votes
-
14 votes
-
Be able to send a vocal message
Record a vocal message and send it
5 votes -
How can I create a scheduled text message?
I am trying to set up a scheduled message to be sent in 2 hours and I can't find out how
8 votes -
Relabel group conversations
We have several groups of people that meet on a regular basis that all communicate via text. It would be awesome to replace the "name1, name2, name3..." convention with a custom label.
22 votes -
My idea is a different background picture for every contact
Can chose à different background picture for every contact
4 votes -
Swipe delete when in conv list
Swipe delete when in conv list
7 votes -
Picture mail not coming through
Picture mail not coming through
2 votes -
7 votes
-
Out of order split messages
Please stop sending my messages out of order. People are either gettin them in random small split messages or its all out of order all the time!!!
10 votes -
Snooze message/conversation (like Inbox by Gmail)
Ever since starting to use Inbox by Gmail for emails, I've gotten really used to snoozing emails (https://www.google.com.au/inbox/#/snooze) that require attention to a time I think I'll be available to do whatever needs doing. This is a really great feature and I wish I could do the same with SMS messages - sometimes I get a message that requires attention but I simply can't do it at that time or it depends on something else. At the moment I simply leave them be but that often ends up in things getting forgotten.
Please add an option to snooze…
6 votes -
2 votes
-
Be able to customise the text size
To make the text size smaller or larger!
5 votes -
Asus zenfone 2 dual sim
Dual sim support does not work properly for asus zenfone 2. It does not display which sim receives incoming messages and always indicates all messages as being sent to sim 1. :(
8 votes -
8 votes
-
Advanced search
There's a lot of scope in the sms search section. Advanced search options like searching within a specified date range, listing all msg within a specified date range, search criteria with 'and' & 'or' feature etc.
Oh yes, one very important point. Now after I search and the results are displayed and I click on a msg or conversation and find that it's not the one I am looking for, I press the back button and find that all the search result is gone. Please change this annoying thing as it forces us to do the same search again and…
10 votes -
SMS blocker..
Block users from sending you a SMS ..
5 votes -
21 votes
-
Picture Help?
I cannot send pictures. I can receive but not send. Motog w lollipop. Please help.
10 votes
- Don't see your idea?